What is the next step to book BURGHOUSE?
We like to start every conversation with couples through a brief 15 minute consultation (via Skype) to serve you best to make sure you get all the info you need to plan your wedding day to perfection. If we feel we’re a good fit with each other and you decide to move forward with your booking we then have an in person meet up over a good cup of coffee (or beer, which ever you prefer) to chat through your day, our timeline suggestions and everything in between.
During our meeting, we would love to get to know you both to help us understand how we can get the most for you in your wedding photos. We want to be able to create a real connection so that we show the best of your love story in your photographs.
We will also chat about what it is that you envision for your big day. We are happy to help you with this as it is a journey and we have tons of experience with it through 10 years of weddings and our personal experience as husband and wife.
Once we have had the Skype and in person meeting, and a connection is created, we will send over your contract. Your desired day will then be locked in once a signed contract has been submitted and your deposit has been received.
More Questions & Answers
There are no what if’s, coulda’s or shoulda’s! However, in the unlikely event of an emergency, one of our other talented, studio team photographers will fill in.
We have our various packages available for your perusal on our site here and these form our most popular package items.
We do shoot a lot of different and unique weddings – not one is the same. Our packages are customizable based on your needs, this is absolutely something we can chat about over that cup of coffee! As for add-ons, let us know what you need, we can make it happen!
- Embrace the rain. It can make for stunning photos.
- We suggest purchasing umbrellas like these.
- Discuss alternate locations and rain locations with us. If you have any preferred locations let us know and we’ll work them into the plan. We will also help make suggestions for great back-up options.
- There is a fixed rate package price (this rate includes the additional time incurred with the travel portion.) Travel expenses, flights, accommodations, meals, and transportation are in addition.
- Keep in mind when booking us for a destination wedding, we’re traveling for work. We take this very seriously, while we do enjoy some of the downtime, there are many moving parts in orchestrating an event like location scouting and file management.
- We LOVE to travel. We’ve been all over the place! We’ll give you the in’s and out’s of making the most of your wedding away. Connect with us and we can talk about your destination wedding.
We are all about photography and therefore our focus and growth is concentrated in this art. However we do work hand in hand with amazing teams. Our associate film team is About Us films. You can check their work here https://aboutusfilms.co and all their social media.
If you’d like to meet us and find out if you connect with who we are and how we work, send us a message using this form and let’s start chatting. We aim to match up with only 15-20 couples each year so that we always have fresh eyes, feel energised and excited for each wedding and give each couple extraordinary investment into them and their wedding story.
To book our personalised service for any day, we require a signed contract and non refundable booking retainer. We can secure dates up to 1 ½ years in advance.
Looking forward to meeting you!